Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

A 'Happy Day' flower!

Hello!
Here is a pretty card I made using the new set- 'Happy Day'
and 2 of the new In Colors!
I think it turned out pretty cute!
'Happy Day'
cs:  Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
ink:  Baked Brown Sugar & Crisp Cantaloupe
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, dimensionals, glue dots, 2 1/2" Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle punch, 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta ribbon

I have to share.......
I got an exciting phone call on Wednesday from Donna Griffith at the 
Stampin' Up! home office training department.
This was a HAPPY DAY for me!
She asked me to be a presenter at Convention in July, along with 3 other demonstrators at the 'Building a Thriving Business' Break Out Class.
I am thrilled to have this opportunity to share my love of stamping with other demonstrators!
 Yesterday I created a rough draft of my power point presentation.
We have several rehearsals between now & at convention to prepare for this class.

Today will be a busy day cutting card stock for my workshop tomorrow.
And it will be a FUN day with our boys too!
Then we're headed to the races tonight in Bloomfield!
I think that Papa is going to sit in the stands with me & help with the 3 boys.
This will be a new experience for him, as usually is in the pits with Nathan.

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME news about being a presenter at Convention!! Good for you. Can't wait to see you at convention again and for the shoe box swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kari. Yep- I'm excited about convention for LOTS of reasons!! It will be here before we know it!! See you then! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete