Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

We have a BUSY weekend with lots to celebrate!

HELLO!
Here is an awesome card that my friend Frenchie shared with us at our share time in Fiji.
She did the waxed paper resist on the background.
Isn't it awesome!
I love this 'By the Tide' stamp set!
I learned to do this technique years ago & haven't even thought about it.
I'll have to see about creating something doing it sometime soon.

 Here is a picture of my little man (Brayden) at his pre-school graduation last night.
We are so proud of him!
I can't believe he is so old & ready to start kindergarten in August.
It was a fun celebration!
I just love him to pieces.
His smile is priceless!
 
I have a big downline meeting today with my group & adoptees.
I can't wait to see everyone & share!
Several of them are even coming from other states to join us!
YIPEE!
 
BUT- I still have LOTS of stamping to do before our meeting in a few hours!
I won't be getting any sleep between now & then.
We just got home from the races.
(Nathan did good- got 2nd in heat & 3rd in main.)
So- I'm off to make a pot of coffee & head to my stamp studio & start creating.

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment