Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Oh- Happy Day!

Oh- Happy Day!
Here is one of the cards we did at my April workshops.
 'Make A Wish' & 'Ciao, Baby'
cs:  River Rock, Not Quite Navy, Rose Red, Whisper White
ink:  River Rock, Not Quite Navy, Rose Red
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Perfect Pennants Bigz L die, Petite Curly Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers, dimensionals

What do you think of the background that we made using the sponge daubers?
Looks cute huh!

We enjoyed a busy day yesterday with our families.
We went to Deke's sister Darci & Maria's for lunch with his mom, dad, Doug & Chris.
Then home to chore & off again to Manda & Steve's home to grill out with their family, Nathan, Brayden, plus Mark, Becky & Matt Seeley.

Today will be a fun way to start out my week with all 3 of my boys here!
Deke has meetings all day & one tonight too- so bummed he won't be around all day.
I am hoping the weather is nice & we can be outside to play.
 I have a bunch of flowers I need to get planted, so hoping I can get some of them done.

I hope you have a MAGNIFICENT Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment