Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

More 'Summer Silhouettes'

Good morning!
Here is a card using the set 'Summer Silhouettes' that everyone joining me at my May workshops will be making!

Yesterday Deb & Janiece had an AWESOME stampin' party!!!
It was just a very nice day & I enjoyed it so much.
I think everyone did!
Great company & lots of stamping- what could be better?
 Isn't this card pretty with the white craft ink pad used on the flowers?

WOW- we had a big storm last night.
Terrible wind!
All of our toys are gone from our front porch.
I tried to get some of them picked up & found in the dark/rain before I went to bed.
Off now to go hunting again & hoping they are stuck in the ditch across the street.
Hoping we still have doors on our machine shed & no damage done to anything on the farm too.
I LOVE the rain, thunder & lightening- but just don't want it to do any damage in the process.
Good thing it wasn't an August storm- as we wouldn't have any corn still standing in the fields with all of the wind we had last night.

I am just going to chill with the twins today.
I have been going 100 mph with stamp classes the past 2 days & getting ready for them.
I haven't had much sleep.
This energizer bunny is winding down & pretty slow today.
Tonight I'll be a farmer- as Deke is getting ready for new baby piggies to come next week & we have lots to do.
He has meetings every day this week (on Thursday he has 3 meetings), so I'll help him as much as I can in the evenings too.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment