Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Here is a Sneak Peek at a new stamp!

HI!
This is a Sneak Peek of a card that I took a picture of on a display board & created by someone working at Stampin' Up!
What do you think of this set?
It is called 'Wildflower Meadow'. 
Did you notice it & do you like the yellow Gingham strip along the top?
That is new Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape.
Aren't you excited to see the New Catalog?
You are going to LOVE IT!

We have a VERY BUSY weekend is ahead of us.
By the time Sunday night rolls around I'm going to crash!
Tonight Brayden graduates from Pre-School.
I can't believe he is this old!!
What a special occasion!
AND then we're off to the races in Columbus Junction to cheer on Nathan.
Then Saturday I have an all day downline meeting with my gals & lots of adoptee's.
Plus I am on the committee for church to help with funeral dinners, so I have to make a pan of bars & deliver to the church for a funeral.
And then on Sunday I have a BIG workshop in Hiawatha!
And am excited to see the ladies there & share!
We also have a few graduation parties we got invited too. 
(But don't know if we'll make it to any of them or not.)
SO- I have LOTS of planning, stamping & cutting to do in the next 26 hours!
I probably won't get to go to bed tonight.
I am praying that I have good mojo & everything just clicks!
(Drake, Brody & Brayden)
Here is a picture of our 3 boys taken earlier this week. 
They sure love each other!
They have been enjoying the beautiful weather & LOVE playing outside.

I hope you have a Fabulous Friday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment