Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

A vellum Manhattan Rose card

Good morning!
Here is a quick post........

NOTE:  This Manhattan Rose Embossing Folder is RETIRING on 05/31!

I had a great team meeting yesterday with my group of downline 
(ladies that signed up to be a demonstrator under me).
I always enjoy the time we spend together sharing!
Two of the ladies came from Ohio & Nebraska to attend! 
Today I'm off to Janiece & Deb's workshops!
I still have some card stock I need to get cut & pack everything up.
They have lots of friends joining us & I can't wait to see everyone & share!
I'm EXCITED & know they are going to love the projects.
 This is one of the beautiful cards we'll be making at all of my May workshops!
Yep- we are making this one today!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment