Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A cute 'punch' card!

Good morning!
Here is a cute card that my demonstrator friend Christy Kimball gave to me.
I love the way she showcased the punches with the designer paper.
It makes a very cute punch card!
'Ciao, Baby'
cs:  Not Quite Navy (retiring), Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler
Parker's Patterns Designer Paper
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
supplies:  Big Shot, Chevron Embossing folder, Natural 7/16" Trim ribbon, glue dot, dimensionals, Petite Curly Label punch

It was a late night selling hogs last night.
And it is an early morning getting ready for all 3 boys to visit G'ma again today.
Deke left early this morning to chore & then has meetings all day.
Nathan races tonight- but I just can't go.
I hope he has good luck!
I hate missing them, but I don't even have our suitcases all unpacked & laundry done yet.
And I have stamp class here at our home tomorrow night- so I have TONS to get done before I have a house full of stampers come.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday.
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment