Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

To my friend.....

Good morning!
Here is another cute card that we'll be doing at my STYC on Saturday!
I just love playing with the Dressed Up framelits & coordinating Dress Form Pop & Cuts die.
The more I play with them the more my head just spins with ideas.
It is kind of like playing with my paper dolls when I was young.
'Friendly Phrases' & 'Secret Garden'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Natural Composition Specialty Designer Paper
ink:  Soft Suede
supplies:  Big Shot, Dress Up Framelits, Basic Pearls, 5/8" Flower Trim, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, dimensionals, glue dots

 Yesterday I went to Manda's for the morning, as they had a new couch delivered for their family room.
I also did a quick hair cut for Steve when they picked up the boys.
And then Aunt Kathy came to help me cut some Big Shot things.
I've beem a card stock cutting machine!
I still lots to do today to finish getting everything done & ready for tomorrow's big class.
I can't wait for everyone to see all of the cool projects they'll be creating!

I hope you have a fabulous Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment