Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

'the Best things in life aren't things'!

Good morning!
WOW!!!!  What a day yesterday!  I think everyone had a good time!
It was a very busy day, but I think it turned out GREAT!
 I am glad that so many could join me for my annual Spring Stamp 'Til You Cramp event.
Everyone went home with tons of projects.  I think they all learned some new things!
I love getting to share my love of stamping with others!
 Here is a peek at a card that we'll be doing for my May workshops!
I just think that this saying is a perfect saying for so many things.

I went straight from my STYC to Deke's parents for supper & got there about 7:15.  We had a surprise BD party for his sister Darci that turns 40 this week.  We got home & to bed about 11.  It was a short night, but at least I got to bed & got to sleep some.

Brayden stayed with us last night.  He & Papa are still asleep.  We'll eat breakfast soon & then head over to clean everything up from yesterdays stamp camp.  I am not looking forward to that.  I'll be glad when it is all picked up, back to normal & everything is home & put in it's place.

I hope you have a very nice Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I can't beleive you have a post this morning. I don't know how you do all you do girlfriend. You are amazing. Glad the STYC went well. Can't wait to see Christy's projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, I am tired! We just got done cleaning up the rental building from STYC. Took about 5 hours & that was with Brayden & Deke helping! Glad it is done. Now to get everything put away here & back where it belongs!! We had a great time yesterday at STYC! I am thankful for Christy's friendship & thrilled that she came. I hear you are both coming to my downline meeting in May! I can't wait to see you then!! Take care. Love & Blessings- SUSIE

    ReplyDelete