Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

The Best things in life aren't things.....

Good morning!
Oh how true those words are on this card.
I just LOVE this saying.

Here is another card that we did at my 'All Occasions' class.
This stamp set- 'Feel Goods' is a great set of words.
I will update this in the next few days with the list of supplies used.

My step-dad (Dick) got out of the hospital on Wednesday.
He has alot of healing to do yet, but he is happy to be home!
I talked to mom again last night & it sounds like things are going ok- just slow.
Please keep them in your prayers- they have a long road ahead of them.
(Dick fell on the ice on the 26th & broke his hip.) 

Aunt Kathy & Uncle Jerry are home from being in Arizona for the winter.
She stopped to visit the twins & me yesterday.
We are happy they are home.

I have all 3 of my boys today!
So grandma is excited about that.
I know the twins LOVE it when Brayden gets to come spend the day with us.
Brody will be doing a happy dance!

I stamped until wee hours of the morning......as I have lots of things to get ready for upcoming events I have this month.
I'll be stamping the night away tonight & all day tomorrow/tomorrow night too!
As I have a workshop on Sunday & Ila is my hostess.
I am excited to see everyone at her party!
I am praying that I have good Mojo & come up with some cute cards to share.

I hope you have a great Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment