Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Saying good-bye to Baja Breeze with a beautiful 'Boutique Blossom' card!

Good morning!
Here is one of the cards we'll be doing at my upcoming Stamp' Til You Cramp class.  It is a chalkboard technique stamped on Sahara Sand card stock instead of the Basic Black like it is normally done.    I just stamped it using Whisper White Craft ink. 
 
#132663- 'Boutique Blossom'= $7.95
This is a single stamp that is now available until 07/31/13.  Isn't it pretty!  

This card is created with the RETIRING Baja Breeze card stock, Designer Paper & Seam Binding ribbon!
Yesterday Devonee & Linda had great parties!!!  I enjoyed my afternoon stamping with them & all of their friends.
Today is the start of a new week!  It is a busy one here.  Tonight & Thursday night are the only nights we'll be home......and I have TONS & TONS of creating & cutting left to do.  
'Boutique Blossom' & 'Sweet Essentials'
cs:  Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand
Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Baja Breeze & Whisper White Craft
supplies:  1/2" Pool Party Seam Binding ribbon

 I hope you have a great week!! 
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment