Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

One of the 'Summer Shilhouette' cards.....


Good morning!
Here is one of the cards that go with the box I shared with you yesterday!
Everyone attending my Spring Stamp 'Til You Cramp will be making this.
'Summer Silhouettes' & 'Sweet Essentials'
cs:  Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
ink:  Lucky Limeade, Perfect Plum
Summer Smooches Designer Paper & First Edition Designer Series Paper
supplies:  Big Shot, Fancy Fan Embossing folder, Perfect Plum 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Small Oval punch, dimensionals, glue dots  

I have a full house coming to stamp with me tonight for my April Stampin' Night at our home!
I can't wait to see everyone & share.

Gotta run.
Have a special Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment