Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

"OH, Hello"!

Good morning!!
Here is a beautiful card that up downline Dawn Klein made.
I love it!
She has a beautiful vintage style.

Dawn will be going with me to Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City, Utah in July & I'm so excited to get to spend the week with her! 
It will be the 25th Anniversary for Stampin' UP! so I'm sure they will have TONS of cool things planned for us!
If you'd like to go with me to convention, all you have to do is join my downline team.

'Oh, Hello'
cs:  Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Tea for Two Designer Paper
ink:  Sahara Sand, Calypso Coral
supplies:  Big Shot, Ovals framelits, Paper Doilies, Scallop Edge punch, Chevron Embossing folder, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch

I had a full house of stampers last night!
It was lots of fun!
There is no school today for Manda, so she gets to spend the day home with the boys.
I am off to run some errands this morning & then home to stamp!
I have LOTS to do for my workshop I have on Sunday & my upcoming Spring Stamp 'Til You Cramp.

I hope you have a fabulous Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment