Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit!

HI!
Have you signed up to get the My Pumpkin Welcome Kit yet?
If not- you aren't too late.
No matter when you sign up you'll get the first kit & it includes a Clear Block D along with the order so you'll have it for all of your kits that follow in the coming months.
.
I finally had time to play with my kit & this is the card that I created with the it, plus I used a few other products-
paper Doily, basic pearl, 1 3/4" Circle punch, 
2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch & 2 1/2" Circle punch
I think it is really cute!
This is my 'Susie' card.....


Busy day today......Deke & I have shots to get for our upcoming SU! trip.
And I have to get my drivers license renewed too.
Plus go to the recycling center, deliver some stamp orders, etc....
Hope the twins are good troopers today as we have lots of errands to run.

I hope you have a great Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment