Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy BEE day!

Good morning!
Happy April Fool's day! 
Gosh.....I can't believe that it is April already!

Here is a cute card that my demonstrator friend Missy Shipman originally created & sent to me.  I added another layer, but left it as her's was & cased this as one of my 'All Occasions' class cards.
This card was a huge hit with everyone!  I agree- it is adorable!
'Spring Sampler' & 'Curly & Cute'
cs:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing folder, 1" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, dimensionals, white gel pen

We enjoyed a busy day yesterday with my side of the family!
We are blessed that we all live so close by & can get together often.

Our schools are on Spring Break today, so Manda will be home with the boys.
BUT- they have their 18 month check-up- so I'm headed to town soon to help her take them to that dr appointment this morning.  Then I have to get things put away yet from my 'All Occasions' class so that I can start working on all of my workshops & my Spring Stamp 'Til You Cramp projects that I need to get done!  I have tons of stamping that needs done!

I hope you enjoy the start to your week!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment