Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

'Best of Flowers' the March 25th Anniversary set

Good morning!
Here is one of the cards we did at my STYC this past weekend.
I LOVE this stamp set, I LOVE these colors, I LOVE this die, I LOVE this card!

I am really going to miss More Mustard.
 Have you noticed the Dress Form Pop 'N Cuts die & Base die in the back of the Spring Catalog?
Check out page 32 to see it.
I used it when creating this card with the flower pot.

'Best of Flowers' (March 25th Anniversary set)
'A Word for You' & 'Lacy & Lovely'
cs:  Early Espresso, More Mustard, Old Olive & Very Vanilla
Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Card Base Pop 'n Cuts, Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts, Bird Builder punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Extra- Large Oval punch, dimensionals, glue dots, 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, Crystal Effects
 This is a full view of the card opened up.
 Here is the front of the card.

Brayden helped Deke & I clean up the building yesterday after STYC.
He is quite a little worker & I am always so amazed at him & so proud!
I am glad that he was so excited to get to help us.
He stacked chairs & put them back, cleaned tables, swept/vaccumed, etc.
It took us 5 hours to get it all done.
Happy everything is home, but now need to find time to get it put away.

Brody has an ear recheck appt this morning.
Then we are home the rest of the day/night.
I haven't seen my little boys since Friday, so I'm anxious to see them any minute.

I hope you have a super Monday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment