Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

An awesome Chalkboard card.....

Good morning!
Here is another peek at a card I'll be sharing at my upcoming Spring Stamp 'Til You Cramp.
I LOVE the chalkboard cards.
They are so popular right now.
This one is just beautiful!

I am in a monthly swap & then swap various other times each year at downline meetings, Convention, Founders & quarterly with my Go Divas group, plus a couple other demonstrator friends groups too throughout the year.
I get some great swaps & several of them are done with different techniques.
So I'll be casing (copy and share everything), with a little twists, a few of these cards for my Spring Stamp 'Til You Cramp'.

NOTE:  
If you haven't ever joined me for one of my annual Stamp 'Til You Cramp' events you don't know what you are missing out on!
They are so much FUN!
You'll go home with TONS of new ideas & LOTS & LOTS of projects, plus yummy food & great company.
The deadline to sign up is tomorrow (Wednesday), so don't delay in contacting me.
The above card was designed by a sweet demonstrator friend Denise Sullivan.
I love her style & can pick out her cards without evening looking for her name on the back of them.
I have to laugh about this as she has commented before on my cards too, which I take as a huge compliment coming from her.

I took the boys to the dr yesterday.
Brody has ear infection & they both have terrible coughs & are on meds now.
We did play outside some in the morning & afternoon.
It is so NICE to have green grass showing & warmer temps.
Today it felt like Spring was finally here!
The boys just LOVED swinging, going for a walk in their wagon, sliding, running, etc.

Tonight we sell hogs, so it will be a late night on the farm.
I am hoping the boys take a good nap today so that I can work on cleaning my Stamp Studio this afternoon. 
I have been a super busy stamper the past 3 months & my Stamp Studio shows that.
It is a TOTAL disaster & I have a big group of friends coming to stamp with me here on Thursday night!
And I want to have it half way usable for them!

I hope you have a terrific Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment