Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

All Dressed UP!

Good morning!
Happy Hump Day!
Here is another card that we'll be doing at my upcoming STYC.
 Cute huh!
I've done the side step card/dresser before, but added the dress/mirror to the side this time.

cs: Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Early Espresso
Tea for Two Designer Paper
ink:  Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Dress Up Framelits, Square Lattice folder, Oval Framelits, Basic Pearls, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Curly Label punch, 3/16" Metallic Brads, glue dots, dimensionals
 
Late night on the farm selling hogs last night.
And another busy day here today.
Please say a little prayer for our precious Brody today.
He goes to Iowa City this morning for a 6 weeks check with Dr. Menezes.
They will do a sedated CT scan.
He sure acts perfectly fine & normal, hope it shows that all is great.
So Drake will be home with Grandma alone.
I will go to their house shortly to get him.
We have a couple of errands to run & I then I have LOTS of cutting to do every spare minute I have.

WOW-it sure is lightening & thundering out.
It is pouring!

As my dad would have said- it is raining cats & dogs!
And hopefully filling up our pond with water!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment