Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

A springy friends card for you!

Hello!
Here is one of the the 'Summer Silhouette' cards that we'll be making at my upcoming 
Stamp 'Til You Cramp'.
Perfect Plum is an old color that I haven't used in a long time.....I really like it. 
We are saying good-bye to Lucky Limeade.
It is retiring & is going to be replaced with the returning In Color- Pear Pizzaz.

'Summer Silhouettes' & 'Sweet Essentials'
cs:  Perfect Plum, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
First Edition Designer Paper
2011-2013 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Perfect Plum, Lucky Limeade
supplies:  3 1/2" Circle punch, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Paper Snips, 3/8" Perfect Plum Taffeta ribbon, Basic Pearls, dimensionals, glue dots

I'm all packed up & ready to head out to my workshop today.
Devonee & Linda are going to be co-hostesses.
I'm looking forward to seeing them & all of their friends.
I am excited to spend my afternoon stamping with them!

I've been working on my Stamp 'Til You Cramp projects.
WOW- I have LOTS of cute things created so far.
This week I'll be spending every spare minute I have cutting card stock & getting ready for this big annual event.

I hope you have a sweet Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment