Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Wishing you a Whirly Twirly......(birth)DAY!

Good morning!
This card makes me think of SPRING! 
I can't wait for the snow to be gone & warmer spring to arrive.
It will be so nice to be able to go outside to swing & play.

Don't you just think that this Pinwheel Sizzlit is just adorable?
I just think it is so CUTE!

'Wishes Your Way'
(Very cute words on pg. 33 in the Spring Catalog)
cs:  Melon Mambo & Whisper White
Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Paper
Sycamore Street Designer Paper
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, Cloudy Embossing folder, Pinwheel Sizzlit, Melon Mambo Organdy ribbon, mini silver brad, dimensionals, glue dot

Tonight is stampin' night here.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone & stamping!!!
Since I haven't been home for a week- my house (mainly stamp studio) isn't going to be too clean- but the girls will all be making 7 cute cards so hope they don't notice the mess!! 
I have LOTS to catch up on from not being home the past week.
I'll be glad when I'm caught up & we are off of the crazy roller coaster we've been on lately.
BUT-
Brody continues to get better each day!
Yesterday he played some, but preferred being held, so we did lots of rocking, reading books & watched a few Disney movies.
Last night Manda & Steve changed his bandages & it was terrible......
Why can't they come up with tape that sticks but isn't permanently stuck to the skin?
One tape the hospital used wouldn't stay stuck & the other won't come off (even with adhesive remover). 

Ok.....lots to do this morning before I head to Manda's house in an hour.

I hope you have a super day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment