Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Oh, Whale

Good morning!

Here is one of the cards that everyone did at my 'All Occasions' card class.
I just love this little whale!
 (I will update this post in the next day or two with a supply list.)

I enjoyed supper & visiting with my friends Donna & Phyllis last night!
It has been along time since we've had the chance to get together.
The guys all went racing.
Nathan got 2nd in his heat & got wrecked in the main, so they'll be spending alot of time in the shop this week putting his car back together.
THANKFULLY Nathan wasn't hurt.

This is a quick post, as I am off to get my hair cut & then deliver stamps along the way!
Then tonight I have a date with my honey!
Nathan & April got us a gift certificate for Christmas, so we are going out to eat supper tonight to celebrate our anniversary!
Yep- tomorrow (03/31) I'll have been married to my best friend for 29 years!
It was a beautiful spring day on our wedding day too.
I don't know where the time goes.....doesn't seem like it has been that many years.
HOPING & PRAYING we have many more anniversaries to celebrate together.
I'm lucky to have such a great husband!
Heck how many husbands help their wife get ready for stamp classes?
Deke is a Big Shot pro!
Oh how I am blessed in so many ways!

I hope you have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment