Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Oh HAPPY day!!!!

Good morning!

More stamping today.......yep- my last in-home workshop for Sale-a-bration!
Erin is having a party at her house & has lots of her friends joining us!
I am looking forward to seeing all of them & sharing!
Yesterday was a great day of stamping at my 'All Occasions' card class in Sigourney!
I so enjoyed my day & I'm looking forward to everyone joining me for my Hiawatha class next weekend!!
Sale-a-bration ends this coming Friday!!
Here is a cute card that is one of my 'All Occasions' class cards.
'Bloomin Marvelous' (SAB)
cs:  Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
supplies:  Basic Pearls, Paper Snips, Itty Bitty Butterfly punch, Elegant Butterfly punch, dimensionals

Happy stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment