Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Here is a CUTE Birthday card!

HI!
This is one of the cards that everyone joining me for my 'All Occasions' card class will be making.
I think it is so CUTE!
My dear demonstrator friend Missy Shipman sent me a huge package last week with 3 created cards & several card packets to get me started for my 'All Occasions' class since she knew that I've been going 100 mph with lots of stampin' parties & Brody's surgery & post care the past 2 weeks.
Bless her glad heart!!  THANK YOU MISSY!!  I love you my friend!!  I love her ideas!

'Word Play'
cs:  Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Polka Dots Parade Designer Paper
ink:  Rich Razzleberry
supplies:  Big Shot, Chevron embossing folder, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Blossom Petals Builder punch, sponge, dimensionals
 I finally got all 20 of my cards created last night & I placed an expedited shipping order.
I have LOTS & LOTS of cutting to do the next 4 days!
I am EXCITED about my cards though & I am so looking forward to spending the next 2 weekends stamping with everyone that is signed up to join me for my 'All Occasions' class.

Have a wonderful day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment