Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

'By the Tide'.....doing embossed resist technique.

HI!  Happy Friday!!

Here is a cool guy card.  And a fun technique too!  This is the embossed resist technique with 'By the Tide' stamp set from the Spring Catalog.  This is one of my March workshop cards!!  So if you are stamping with me this week- you'll be making this card!

'By the Tide' & 'Feeling Sentimental'
cs:  Not Quite Navy, Whisper White & Crumb Cake
Parker's Patterns Designer Paper
ink:  Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Versamark, Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
supplies:  Big Shot, Oval Accents Bigz Clear die, Linen Thread, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Stampin' Sponges Glue Dots, Dimensionals, 1" Circle punch, Paper Snips
Enjoyed stamping with everyone last night!

Today I have all 3 boys.
So grandma is going to just ENJOY the day!
We plan to watch movies, play games/toys, color, read books & cuddle.
It is hard to think that a week ago Brody was just starting his healing process from his surgery.
He isn't back to normal yet- but doing so well.
I thank God all of the time for blessing us with this precious little guy!
It just breaks my heart to think all that he has been through.
But believe me- his smile just melts your heart!

I hope you have a super day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment