Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

A 'Secret Garden' card.......

HI!  

Here is another card that everyone joining me for my 'All Occasions' card class will be making.  This is using the daisy stamp from the 'Secret Garden' stamp set.


'Secret Garden' & 'Loving Thoughts'
cs: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White
Brights Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Melon Mambo & Black Stazon
supplies:  Melon Mambo Organdy ribbon, Dazzling Details Glitter Glue, Scallop Edge punch, glue dots, dimensionals

Brody's appointment yesterday was very good!
 He will have a follow up appointment next month with Dr. Menezes & have a MRI.
God has sure blessed us!
He still needs to wear his covering on it for another week.
His incision is healing nicely, but is itching & they don't want him to break it open by scratching it.

Today all 3 boys will be spending the day with Grandma!
And tonight I'll still be cutting card stock!
And cooking.....we are having a yummy lunch tomorrow too!
Can't wait to spend the day with so many that will be joining me!

Sunday I have a workshop at Erin's in NE.
And Sunday night I'm literally going to crash.
Not sure how I'll ever get caught up on sleep that I haven't had for the past almost 4 weeks.
SOMEDAY!

Happy Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment