Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

'Vintage Verses'......has so many possiblities!

Good morning!  I really like the In Color- Summer Starfruit.  It seems that it goes with so many different colors of card stock & is just so rich & elegant looking.

This is a card that I got in my GoDiva's swap from Georgia .......I just added a couple more layers to the card base.  Be sure to check back tomorrow to see my version of her card.   I CASED (Copy And Share Everything) Georgia's card- but used different colors. 
  'Vintage Verses' (SAB)
cs:  Rich Razzleberry, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Whisper White
Sycamore Street Designer Paper (SAB)
ink: Summer Starfruit & Rich Razzleberry
supplies:  Big Shot, 2 1/2" Circle punch, Perfect Pennants Bigz L die, Scissor Snips, dimensionals, glue dots, Basic Rhinestones, Boho Blossom punch

I enjoyed a FUN night of stamping with many ladies last night.
I'm glad that they could join me!

Deke is gone all day to a meeting......so it will just be me & the twins.

I'm going to hang with them & enjoy a quiet day- reading books & playing.
I've been going 100 mph lately & I'm exhausted.
Today might just be a jammie day for us!

Have a fabulous day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment