Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

'Secret Garden' flowers......

Good morning!
 I am in a monthly swap with some other demonstrator friends & the theme this month is flowers- so this just might be my swap for this March!
I just LOVE these colors together.
Isn't this a pretty card!
Heck- this just might be one of my 'All Occasions' cards too for my upcoming classes in a couple of weeks.
What do you think?

'Secret Garden' & 'Made for You'
cs:  Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand & Whisper White
ink:  Old Olive & Rich Razzleberry
supplies:  Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing folder, Paper Snips, Large Pearls, dimensionals

I am hoping the snow storm doesn't hit us too hard today/tomorrow.
It looks like if it stays on track we'll get some snow, but most of it is south & east of us.

We sell hogs tonight- so worried about the trucker getting here & getting to his destination safely.

I hope you have a super day!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment