Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

'Papillon Potpourri' fluttering butterflies......


Here is a scrapbook page that I have done at some of my workshops in the past few weeks.
I love the butterflies in this stamp set.
AND am thrilled that there are punches to coordinate with them.

'Papillon Potpourri' & 'Amazing Family'
cs:  Marina Mist, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant
First Edition Specialty Designer Paper
ink:  Midnight Muse, Elegant Eggplant
supplies:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Piercing mat, Paper- Piercing Tool, Basic Rhinestones, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, In Color Dahlias, glue dots, dimensionals
 Yesterday I got some "left-over" stamping done.
Today I have to create new projects for all of my workshops coming up in the next 2 weeks.
HOPEFULLY I have good Mojo!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment