Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Making Shanoah's wedding invites!

Chelsea & I have been working on Shanoah's wedding invites this week.
There are 250 of them!
Just look at the piles of card stock.
I helped do the cutting, scoring & the stamping of 'Mr. & Mrs'.
Chelsea did all of the printing.
Shanoah is coming home this weekend & they are planning to put everything together.
 This is a tri-fold invite......I'll show you more after she sends them out.
I don't want to spoil the excitement.
I think they are really pretty!!

This invite is similar to my Founders swap that I posted last September.

 *********
Drake has an ear recheck- dr appt today.  We are hoping that his ear infection is cleared up.
I know I have my fingers crossed!

Manda has an early meeting again today, so I'm  headed to their house to get the boys & stay there until Drake's appt.  If all goes well for Papa Deke this morning, he is going to keep Brody at home while I take Drake to the dr, as we are figuring that going to the drs office would be a great place for Brody to pick up something & get sick & we sure don't need that.  He needs to stay healthy for his surgery next week!
(Which is original surgery was suppose to be today!)

I am wondering how much snow we are going to get hit with this afternoon/evening?
Will tomorrow be a snow day??? filled with stamping????

Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment