Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Look at this adorable Mardi Gras card!

A very special "thanks" to my dear friend Teri that made this adorable Mardi Gras birthday card for me!!

I had a super time at Sheila's party yesterday sharing my love of stamping with them.
Then enjoyed Nathan & Brayden here & joining us for steak fajitas last night.

I took the day "off work" today to get our tax stuff done.
I have to have it to the CPA tomorrow.....so I'm going to go hide so I can get it done.

Deke is going to my sister Barbies to help "gut" her new place so the remodeling can begin next week. 
Our kids are coming for supper tonight.
Steven is cooking Olive Garden entrees' for us.....yummy!

I hope you all have a super day!!
Happy stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Susie. Hope you have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed your birthday. Glad it was a good one. I do absolutely love this card. The mask idea is awesome, not mention the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete