Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Here is my version.......

This is one of the cards everyone at my February workshops will be doing!
 It is my version of Georgia's card that I posted yesterday.
I love this layout!
And the Sale-a-bration designer paper (Sycamore Street) is awesome isn't it!

  'Vintage Verses' (SAB)
cs:  Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Whisper White
Sycamore Street Designer Paper (SAB)
ink:Pool Party & Tangerine Tango
supplies:  Big Shot, 2 1/2" Circle punch, Perfect Pennants Bigz L die, Scissor Snips, dimensionals, glue dots, Basic Rhinestones, Boho Blossom punch

I am "hiding" today......and working on tax stuff!
This is one thing I hate to do & always wait until the last minute to do it- which makes it even worse.
If I would do a little each month it wouldn't be bad- but never have the time to keep up with that.

I have a lot of stampers coming to Sammi & Mary's workshop tomorrow so still have a little more cutting to do for that too.
I am EXCITED about seeing all of them & can't wait!

I hope you have a great weekend!
Stop back tomorrow & I'll share another stamped project with you!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment