Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Here is an awesome pop-up card!!

Good morning!

 Sammi & Mary were awesome hostesses yesterday & I enjoyed my day stamping with them & their friends!! 

Here is a cute card to start off our week!
This is another card that everyone did at my February workshops.
It is a cool pop-up card.
And of course I used my favorite SAB stamp when creating it!
 Check out how it opens up!
It is a fun card to do!
 'Patterned Occasions'
cs:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Very Vanilla
Parker's Patterns Designer Paper
ink:  Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder, Word Window punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Small Heart punch, Scallop Edge punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Piercing Mat, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, dimensionals, Soda Pop Tops

Today I am suppose to have all 3 boys!  It has been a week since I've seen Brayden.  I am looking forward to spending my day with all of them.  I am also praying that Brody's ear infection is gone & he is feeling better.  Particularly I hope he is eating better. 

I LOVED the rain that we got yesterday.  It is so welcomed!  We are hoping our pond gets some water in it.  And the fields need the moisture before spring planting begins!

I'm also thankful that we got the rain yesterday instead of the snow or ice that others got.  My heart goes out to many friends & family that got all of the snow!

It is cold & windy outside today though.  Oh- the joys of living in Iowa, as you never know how extreme the weather will be from one day to another.

Tonight I'm doing family haircuts for the guys......guess Susie's Hair Hut will be busy!!!

Deke has a meeting this morning & 2 meetings tonight....so it is a busy day for him too!!

I hope you have a SUPER Monday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment