Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

'Feeling Sentimental' with bleach!

Hi!

Here is one of the cards that everyone did at my February workshops.  This is such a neat "antique" stamp set.  It has so many possibilities.  

'Feeling Sentimental' (SAB)
'That's the Ticket'
cs:  Basic Black & Crumb Cake
ink:  Basic Black CRAFT ink pad
supplies:  Big Shot, Argyle embossing folder, Apothecary Accents framelits, Natural Trim  ribbon, Distressing Tool, Ticket Duo punch, Paper Piercing tool, Piercing mat, dimensionals, glue dots, Antique Brads, Natural Linen Thread, Heat Tool, Black Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Basic Black marker
*Note:  I used the Aqua painters & added bleach to them to color within the embossed image! 
I used it within the wheel spokes shown on this bicycle.

I had a great day with all 3 of my boys yesterday.  Brayden has pre-school today, but his dad has Parent/Teachers Conferences tonight, so he'll be here after school & then spend the night.  We sell hogs tonight, so he's going with us.  And I might add that he is very excited to get to go out to see the pigs & help us.  He is a true farm boy!  We bought him new chore boots at Christmas & he has only worn them a couple of times, so he reminded me yesterday that he could wear them tonight. 

I hope you have a great day! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment