Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

And another "whole latte love"!

Happy Friday!
I told you that I love this stamp set......
Here is another card that I made using the same colors & the same stamp set as the one that I shared with you yesterday.

'Patterned Occasions' (SAB)
cs:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Vellum
Parker's Patterns Designer Paper
Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Chocolate Chip 
supplies:  Big Shot, Honey Comb embossing folder, 1/2" Scallop Dots Chocolate Chip ribbon, Word Window punch, Scissor Snips, 1 3/4" Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, Paper Piercing tool, Piercing Mat, dimensionals, glue dots
Wow- our furnace doesn't run too often since we live in a berm  home- but it sure has run alot the past 2 days.
All area schools are delayed for 2 hours today due to the extreme cold temps.
Thankfully it is suppose to warm up again in the next few days.

All 3 of my boys are suppose to be here today so that will be fun.
I am hoping the twins take a decent nap & then Brayden & I can make some things in my Stamp Studio.  I was thinking that some "heart" garland would be fun!

Tonight my friend Cindy & her daughter Brittany are coming & we'll be cutting Brittany's wedding invites.  So I'm off to clean up my Stamp Studio right now before the boys get here.

I have all of my cards created for Deb's workshop on Sunday.  I will spend my day tomorrow cutting & getting everything finalized for that.  

I hope you have a fabulous day!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment