Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek- 'Patterned Occasions'

Good morning!

Quick post.....Brayden stayed with us last night & the twins are coming bright & early this morning.  I will update my blog soon with the supplies for this card.....don't you like it?  Cute card huh!

This is a card that I made for a swap that I'm in this month.  This new Sale-a-bration stamp set if my favorite!!  

'Patterned Occasions' (SAB)
cs:  Real Red, Island Indigo, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Sycamore Street Designer Paper (SAB)
ink:  Sahara Sand
marker:  Real Red
supplies:  Big Shot, Adorning Accents embossing folder, Circles #2 Die (2"), 1 3/8" circle punch, 
1 3/4"  scallop circle punch, dimensionals

I hope you have a great day!!
I know I'm going to enjoy mine with all 3 of my boys.
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment