Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

'Oh, Whale'!!!

Good morning!
Oh my gosh......there are so many COOL NEW THINGS IN THE SPRING CATALOG!!  I can't wait to stamp with you in the coming months & share!

Here is a cute card I made for a swap that I'm in with some other demonstrator friends.  I used all new products from the Spring Catalog!  LOTS of these products were used with my Big Shot.  Oh my- how did I ever stamp or make anything before I had my Big Shot!!! 


'Oh, Whale'
cs:  Marina Mist, Pacific Point & Whisper White
Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Paper
ink:  Marina Mist
supplies:  Big Shot, Oval framelits, Cloudy Day embossing folder, Happy Whale Clearlits die, Bitty Banner Framelits; Pacific Point Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon; dimensionals, glue dots

Today is my anniversary of my job/career change!
One year ago yesterday I quit my job & a year ago today I started doing daycare for the twins, since Brody couldn't go back to daycare for a couple of months due to his surgery.
What a blessing this huge & unexpected change in our life has been.
And since Brody has another surgery coming up next month, I'm so thankful I can continue to stay home with them & we aren't worried about daycare & everything this time around too.

Speaking of my boys.....
Christmas break is over with!!
I will be going to their house this morning to watch them as the boys were up all night.
Bummer.....not sure what is up with that.
We were hoping their ear infection was gone.
So I will have a busy day with them.
And then I get my hair cut tonight.

Hoping you have a wonderful Thursday!
Be sure to stop back by tomorrow to see what I've got to share with you.
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment