Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

'Madison Avenue' flower & Vine Street embossing folder are a great pair!

Good morning!!
WOW....I love my job(s).....my daytime job as grandma's daycare & my night time job(s) as a hog farmer & Stampin' UP! demonstrator!

Tonight I have a workshop at Cathy's home with her & her friends!  I can't wait....Cathy is my first customer every year to have an in home workshop during Sale-a-bration time!  I always look forward to seeing old friends & meeting new ones at her party!

Here is a quick card I whipped up using the Sale-a-bration set- 'Madison Avenue' & the Vine Street embossing folder.  They are a great pair!  
'Madison Avenue' & 'A Little Greeting' 
cs:  So Saffron, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Tea for Two Designer Paper
ink:  So Saffron & Lucky Limeade
supplies:  Big Shot, Vine Street embossing folder, Basic Pearls, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, dimensionals, glue dots, paper snips

Yesterday was a long day.  Poor little Drake is sick & we are praying that Brody doesn't get get it, as Brody has surgery coming up in a few weeks we need him to stay healthy.  Drake is quite the trooper though....really wasn't crabby, just wanted to cuddle & rock.  You could tell by his eyes that he just didn't feel good.  And he didn't hardly eat anything all day!  We spent alot of time rocking yesterday (even Papa came in to help out & rocked him for over an hour).  Manda met me at the drs office after school.  Drake has had a little cough while sleeping & a runny nose for a few days.  But when he woke up from his nap yesterday afternoon he was running a high temp & lethargic.  The dr said it was just viral & it would run it's course.  HOPING he is better this morning & the Seeley family got some sleep last night.  I also HOPE he doesn't end up with ear infection, RSV or anything more from this.

We get more baby piggies in this morning.  The original plan for the day was for my mom to come stay with the twins here so I could go out & help Deke.  But since Drake is sick- Papa will have to do it all alone.  I know he can do it.....(but it is easier with two & goes faster).

Today is my downline/friend Judy's birthday!!  I'm wishing her a very special day!!

I hope you all have a great day!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment