Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Lovin' the Paper Doilies!

Happy Friday!  

Here is a card that I did for my downline meeting last month.  I love these new Paper Doilies!

NOTE:  The Rich Razzleberry button is a Sneak Peek of a NEW Sale-a-bration product!

' Beautiful Birthday'
cs:  Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Floral District Designer Paper
ink:  Rich Razzleberry
supplies:  Big Shot, Ovals Collection framelits, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch, Paper Doily, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, dimensionals, glue dots
I have lots of stamping to get done in the next 48 hours.
Pray I have good mojo tonight when I get to go stamp.
Sunday is my first workshop of 2013!
Denise is my hostess & she has a lot of friends joining us!
I can't wait to share!
There are just so many cool new products that I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to use first.
 
Have a blessed day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment