Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year to you all!!

Wishing you all a healthy & happy 2013!!!  I'm looking forward to sharing my love of stamping with each of you!!

Here is a sneak peek at a NEW Sale-a-bration stamp set.  Sale-a-bration begins on 01/22/13!!  This set is called- 'Patterned Occasions'.  You know how I love my hot chocolate & coffee.....so I think this stamp is pretty cute!

This stamp set is just one of many new things that you can earn for free during Sale-a-bration time!  

We enjoyed a fun evening home with Mark & Becky (Steve's parents), Manda, Steve & our boys visiting us last night, put an ending to 2012.  AND we were celebrating all we have to look forward to in 2013!  We had a special reason to celebrate too last night- as Steve got a full-time job yesterday with the Keokuk County Secondary Road.  He has been working for them since June as their summer help & a full time position opened up, he applied & got the job!!!  YEAH!  We are so happy for the Seeley family!  

Brayden is still here today- playing with his Ertl home, barns, toys & watching an old 'Home Alone' movie now.  

We sell hogs this afternoon/evening from our outside lot.  Nathan & Steve will have to come to help us.  It is going to be COLD!

I have lots that I could do today, but just may enjoy a day off- which is something I never do!

I hope you have a great New Year in 2013!!!!!  
Happy Stamping!
Love & Blessings-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment