Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bitty Butterfly

Good morning!
Wow- we had a great "Glitter Gals" team downline meeting yesterday.  I'm so glad everyone that joined me got to come.  But also sad that some of my team couldn't be there too.

Check out this new Bitty Butterfly punch.  This punch goes with the Sale-a-bration stamp set- 'Bloomin' Marvelous' & also the set- 'Papillon Potpourri'- which I used here.  
  'Papillon Potpourri' & 'Feel Goods'
cs:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral & Whisper White
ink:  Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral
supplies:  Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Bitty Butterfly punch, dimensionals

I am home today!!!
YIPEE!!!
This doesn't happy every often- so looking forward to getting caught up on bookwork & things.

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment