Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A 'Bloomin' Marvelous' card from a friend......

Good morning!
I love this card- don't you!
Here is a pretty card that my demonstrator friend- Christy Kimball made.
This was her swap for my downline meeting I had a couple of weeks ago.
We are side-lines in the "Glitter Gals" group under Becky.
Christy is a dear friend & I'm so glad that stamping brought us to know each other.
I enjoy her company & look forward to the few times a year that we get to see each other.

'Bloomin' Marvelous' SAB
cs:  Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Sycamore Street Designer Paper SAB 
ink:  Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Sycamore Street Pool Party ribbon SAB, rhinestones, dimensionals, glue dot, 3" Circle die & 2 1/2" circle punch

Manda has an early meeting today, so the boys will be here soon.
Drake isn't himself yet, but hoping he is better today.
We sell hogs tonight, so hoping it isn't too cold.

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment