Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Some photos to share......

I'm catching up on pictures that I just got downloaded off of my camera. 

These pictures were taken last Saturday night when Brayden stayed with us!  We sure had a fun evening!  Here he is putting a Red Glimmer Star on the top of our tree with Papa's help.  He just insisted that I have a star on the tree!  And red is his favorite color.....so he was thrilled when he helped me make this star out of our SU! Glimmer 12x12 paper.  


When they were done decorating the tree they built log houses.  There were lots of precious memories made.  I loved the giggles, smiles & cheering when they were creating these masterpieces.  And I can't forget the sighs of disappointment when it fell over & they had to re-build the tall building a couple of times!  So fun!


Here is their TOWN!
Oh- and Brayden says I can't forget to show you the garage over on the other side of it, where his pick-up is parked.
*********************
We have a family tradition of my mom taking us girls to Pella to Tour the Christmas Homes.
Today was our day to do that!
As our children have gotten older some of the girls have joined us.
This year 2 of my nieces (Jackie & Jordan) went along.
And the twins went with us too.
It was a very nice day spent with my family!

Here is a picture of the twins with Jackie & Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment