Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

My May calendar page......

Good morning!

Here is my May calendar page.  Doesn't it look springy?    I did the direct to paper image on the background of the Pink Pirourette- which you can see if you look closely- to give it a little texture look.

'Lacy & Lovely' & 'Easy Events'
cs:  Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
ink:  Black Stazon
markers:  So Saffron, Certainly Celery & Wisteria Wonder
other:  Basic Pearls, 1 3/8" square punch, dimensional


Yesterday my little man- Brayden spent the better part of the day with me.  (As he was in the shop with his dad, but you know- it is more fun to come visit grandma!)  I had tons to do in my Stamp Studio so he joined me out there.  I put him to work running the Big Shot for me.  Sometime in the next week or so I'll post pictures of him helping me & share with you a new thing he was doing with it!!!  In our NEW Spring catalog there are metal soda pop caps (2 different sizes in pkg) that you can purchase!  Oh there are so many possibilities to do with them!!  I can't wait for you to see what we did!!  I shared this at my downline meeting on Saturday & the girls thought it was so cool!  I agree- it is!

Our nephew Caleb Wood was in a very serious automobile accident early yesterday morning.  He is in intensive care in Iowa City with a fractured 3C vertebra & several cuts & lacerations.  Please keep him in your prayers.  He is only 25 years old & a VERY LUCKY young man.  The drs are very positive & we are hoping for the best. 

My mom & Aunt Virginia are coming down this morning to visit the twins & me.   We are looking forward to that!  


I hope you have a great week!!!!
Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for another stamping project.
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment