Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My June calendar page!

Good morning!  

Here is my June calendar page.

'Everything Eleanor', 'Itty Bitty Banners' & 'Papillon Potpourri' 
cs:  Rose Red, River Rock, Whisper White
ink:  Rose Red
marker:  Rose Red
supplies:  Elegant Butterfly, 1 3/8" circle punch, dimensional, glue dot

WOW- today is the calm before the storm!  We are going to get lots of snow & blowing snow!  Winter is here!


I am so glad we sold hogs last night & didn't have to deal with the snow storm tonight!

The boys & I have several errands to get done today.  I have to go to the recycling center & the locker.  

Tonight we were going to have a few friends over for supper for Manda & Steven's anniversary (which is tomorrow), but afraid the storm coming may postpone that until next week.  I don't want anyone to be on the roads if they are bad.

Wonder if school will be postponed or cancelled for tomorrow?  If they have it I won't be home.....I'll go into Manda's & stay there with the twins so that we don't have to take them out & she doesn't have to drive on our gravel road.  Guess we'll see what happens & decide in the morning.  

I hope you have a good day!
Safe travels!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment