Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

My April calendar page!

Good morning!

WOW- yesterday I had my group Christmas Get-to-Gather downline meeting at our home!  What fun it was!!  It was a day of great company & cute projects that were created with new products from our upcoming NEW Spring Catalog & Sale-a-bration flyer too!  I know it is a busy time of the year so I'm thankful so many joined me.   We sure missed the gals that couldn't make it.  But we will all be getting together in January again for another group meeting & we'll have a huge crowd then with all of my adoptee's too!

Manda & Steve had a wedding yesterday so we kept the twins all day.  They were really good!  Thankfully Papa stayed in the house for a few hours yesterday afternoon & helped with them.  They sure had fun in my Stamp Studio with my downline gals when Papa went out to chore.  I think they are going to be good stampers some day!

I was just wiped out last night.......as I didn't get but a couple of hours of sleep as I spent Friday night stamping away in my Studio.  I slept like a rock when I finally got to bed.  Today I'm home all day!!  I have tons of paperwork to catch up on & things to do.  I have several Sympathy cards I need to make & get sent out too.  I hope I get alot done today!!

Here is my April calendar page.  I love the clouds!   

'Up, Up & Away'
cs:  Marina Mist, Yo Yo Yellow & Whisper White
ink:  Marina Mist
marker:  Yo Yo Yellow
other:  sponge, Fancy Flower punch (connected 3 of them together to make a cloud image & sponged around the top side of it), dimensional

 Here is another funny photo I captured of the boys the other day by our tree!
Drake was pouting.
Notice the beautiful snowman too that is sitting by them.
He is a gift from Devonee & Lynda & I think he is adorable!
(Thank you Devonee & Lynda!)

I hope you have a fantastic day!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment