Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Merry Mini's in a jar.....

Good morning!
 

At Founders I got a cool card similar to this from Mary Ellen.  It is such a neat idea to showcase so many cool items from the Holiday Catalog. 
 

This was one of my Fall STYC projects.  Everyone loved using the Paper-Piercing Pack to go around the inside of the scalloped oval.  And check out the Merry Minis punch pack with the Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Paper.

Note:
The Scallop Oval punch is punched out of the card front & the words are stamped on the inside Real Red card stock piece.
 
 'Petite Pairs' & 'Perfectly Preserved'
cs:  Real Red, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Paper
ink:  Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Cannery Framelits, Merry Minis punch pack, Early Espresso Bakers Twine, dimensionals, glue dot, Scallop Edge Border punch, Scallop Oval punch, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing tool, Mat pack

Yesterday afternoon Manda met me at the clinic so that the twins could get their 15 month shots. 
Poor little guys- they each got 3 shots.
It wasn't fun!
Felt so sorry for them.....they both cried pretty hard.
Hope that they slept ok last night & are feeling ok today.

Tonight is Stampin' Night at our home.
I have a full house of ladies coming to join me.
I'm so EXCITED to stamp with everyone that will be joining me.
Everyone will be making a 4x4 Chipboard 2013 Calendar!
(Or maybe more if they are making some for Christmas gifts!)
The calendars are adorable!
I can't wait for everyone to come stamp with me.

Deke is gone again to meetings all day.
(He has 3 meetings alone just today!)
So the boys & I will be home alone again for lunch.

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment