Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Another Stampin' UP! Sneak Peek from the Sping Catalog

Good morning!
Here is another "Sneak Peek" of the new little butterfly punch that is in the NEW Spring Catalog.  

'Wishes Your Way'
cs:  Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Bitty Butterfly punch, Postage Stamp punch, 1 3/8" Square punch, Basic Rhinestones, dimensionals, glue dots

This is such a cute & simple card that I did for the girls at my downline Christmas Get-to-Gather last Saturday as one of their shoe box swaps.  I am also doing this card for a swap that I'm in with my demonstrator friend Kelly.  

I love this little butterfly punch!  

Note:  Can you tell I punched out the butterfly from a Very Vanilla strip; then used the Post Stamp punch & punched out the butterfly image; then punched out a square of colored card stock using the 1 3/8" square punch & put behind it; finally punched out a butterfly with the coordinating card stock to make the butterfly pop up & attached with a glue dot.

School is cancelled here today.  So I'm home!  I have TONS of stamping to do.  Will be in my studio all day.  I started soaking beans yesterday & got a big cured ham roast at the locker yesterday, so will be making ham & beans & cornbread for us in the crock pot.

We don't have much snow.....just a dusting, but got lots of sleet & slush.  The wind is blowing terrible though.  If we would have gotten the snow we were suppose to have had- the drifts would be awful!

TODAY is Manda & Steve's 4th anniversary!  They were married on 12/20/08.  It was a beautiful wedding that turned into a snowstorm.  Lots of family & friends still joined us for the celebration.  They are an amazing couple!!  They have been together for 14 years (since they started dating).  Wishing them a special day & many more to come!  

Hope you have a safe day!
Be careful, stay warm & dry.
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment