Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Stampin' UP! Sneak Peek.....from the NEW Spring Catalog!

Good morning!
WOW.....I had my downline Christmas Get-to-Gather on Saturday & this is one of the cute cards that I made as a shoe box swap for my gals.  You are getting the chance to see a sneak peek at some of the new products coming up in the Spring Catalog & Sale-a-bration Flyer.  

First of all......do you notice the silver center piece?  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!  This is one of our new Soda Pop Tops.  They come in 2 different sizes in the pkg (8 each).  The one shown is the smaller one.  But they are raised & I felt it would be very hard to use on a mailable card.......so I smashed it with my Big Shot!  Yes I did!  It was easy.....and Brayden did them for me!  (I will post for you how to do this sometime after Christmas!)  
'A Little Greeting' (NEW)
cs:  Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Sycamore Street Designer Paper (NEW- Sale-a-bration)
flower:  created with the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit (NEW) 
supplies:  Big Shot, Soda Pop Top (NEW),Vintage Trinkets, In Color Dahlias, Jewelry Tag punch, Victoria Crochet Trim, Denim Jean Ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots

Yesterday we had lots of company!!  My mom & Aunt Virginia came to visit us in the morning.  Then Aunt Kathy came to visit us in the afternoon.  Deke's parents (Betsy & David) came to visit us in the evening & ate supper with us.  Deke's family has a tradition of eating wilted lettuce & dumplings as a family favorite meal.  Thus Deke made them for us for supper last night.  It was nice getting to visit with everyone.

Tonight we sell hogs.  Glad that we are doing them tonight instead of tomorrow night- as it sounds like Iowa will be getting some snow!

Our nephew Caleb is such a lucky young man.  Please continue prayers for him.  They put a halo on him early yesterday morning & the drs are happy with the results. 

Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment