Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

A snowman for January.......

Good morning!

In December each year I don't do cards at my workshops..... we make calendars!  They are 4x4 in size & are connected with jump rings & stand up nicely on your desk or counter, etc.  I have many customers that join me for this annual event & make one calendar for themselves, while many customers make multiple calendars & give them as Christmas gifts!

Here is my January 2013 calendar!

'Button Buddies'- snowman
'Winter Memories'- words
'Jolly Bingo Bits'- snowflake
cs:  Real Red, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
ink:  Black Stazon, Bashful Blue
marker:  Real Red
supplies:  1 3/4" circle punch, Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, glue dot, dimensional

Today Brody goes to Iowa City for a brain MRI.  It was a year ago on Sunday, (12/9) that he had his surgery.  WOW- how fast the past year has gone & how blessed we all are.  What a special little boy Brody is.  He is a true blessing!  You'd never know from looking at him, nor by his actions can you tell that anything was every wrong with him- other than the helmet he now wears to protect his skull/brain until his bones close in.  We will see what path we will be going down next.  I pray that all is well.  I am hoping that he doesn't need another surgery, but if he does I hope that he can get it done sooner than later & onward we will go!  Brody has an amazing Dr. Menezes, for which we are all so very thankful for him & his awesome team!  Please keep Brody in your prayers.  Prayer is so powerful!

It is just Drake & me today!  He stayed over night with us last night since Brody had to be in Iowa City early this morning.  Papa is home today for a change- so he'll come in from the farm to eat lunch with us.

Tonight I will be meeting my gals from my IC group to deliver their stamps.  Deke is going to go with me & we are going to do some Christmas shopping.  I haven't bought anything yet.  And time is nearing that I must get alot done!

I hope you have a blessed day!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment