Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

What a gorgeous snowflake die this is!

Good morning!!

Here is another snowflake card.  This die is just breathtaking!  I have used it tons & have LOTS of samples on my blog of projects created with it.  It is in the Holiday Catalog & isn't on the carry over list.  So if you want it & don't have it yet, be sure to order it before January 2nd. 

'Greeting of the Season'
ink:  Midnight Muse
cs:  Bashful Blue, Midnight Muse, Whisper White & Sliver 12x12 Glimmer paper
supplies:  supplies:  Big Shot, Snow Flurry die, Lacy Brocade embossing folder, 3/4" circle punch, Midnight Muse Stitched Satin ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot
This Midnight Muse & Whisper White card stock are just awesome with this snowflake!

 Brody is feeling alittle better......not himself, but his fever was gone yesterday & he ate a little bit.  (cheerios, toast & crackers)  He still has diarrhea.  Poor little guy!  Hope he slept well last night & feeling better today.

Today the twins are 15 months old!  They have their check up with Dr. Mary this afternoon.  I don't know where time goes.  I can't believe that they are this old already.  They are such a blessing!!

Deke is gone to Des Moines all day for meetings.  He left early this morning.  Short night for him (or should I say both of us) by the time he had to get up by 5 to chore & back in to shower & out the door again.

Last night I sorted Extravanza orders that arrived yesterday & I am still cutting more Christmas card kits!!
Tonight I hope to get to work in studio- as I haven't hardly been there all week.
AND I HAVE TONS TO DO for my upcoming calendar classes. 

A dear lady I've known all of my life passed away- so I'll be going to Marlene's visitation tonight.  Hoping Deke is home in time to go with me too.

Many blessings for a special day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment